Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Drawings







As this was my first time and probably my only opportunity to do some drawings without using a computer to help me I decided to hand draw all my parti and poche drawings. I must admit it was quite a challenge but I did learn a lot and I am glad I gave it shot. As you can there is very little shading in my poche drawings this is because the structure itself was designed to have internal structural supports by using columns and partition walls allowing the external frame to be light and non loading bearing which is how it allows so many windows. the building was intended to feel very light and open with a lot of natural lighting which meant if I had excessively shaded the building it would not have been true to the structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment