Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Creating the Model


We split the model making process in 3 Parts for each group member.
Tri- Had the entire left side of the building which may sound unfair although that part of the structure was very simple and had less rooms and detail then the right ride of the building. Also we gave him a hand when with the finer details.
Barney & I: had the right side of the building we worked as team creating floor by floor. As it was the first model I had ever created I didn't do any of the curved walls, my much experienced team members worked on that. Although by the end of the model making process I felt very confident in my abilities and I did improve. We worked on the model on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and even sacrificed a Sunday to work on it, although it was still a fun project to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment